14 September, 2009

Fifth Hot Springs


Labor Day Weekend we originally planned to go camping at Zion National Park and hike the Narrows. However, the forecast was rain for the weekend and since they close the Narrows when it rains, we decided to not go and instead hike Fifth Hot Springs in Diamond Fork Canyon. It turned out to be quite the hike...and we were exhausted by the time we got to the hot springs. It was so worth it though...Craig and I love nature and being outdoors so this was a great little adventure. I really want to hike it in the late autumn or winter time again to we can have the snow and hot springs experience :) It's an awesome place with a cold waterfall and lots of natural hot springs build into a cold mountain river. We loved it!!!












2 comments:

Whitney Booth said...

I love these pictures, the are soooo cool! I want to go with you guys in the winter, that would be so much fun!

Unknown said...

That is so cool! I love those pictures...what a fun weekend you guys had. I miss you :(