07 October, 2009

Mella & Daniel Follow-Up Pics!!!

Remember when I blogged about my high school friend Mella and her hubby visiting us in UTAH but did not have any pictures because I was too lazy to take some with my own camera ;) Well, they finally returned to Germany from their 3 week vacation in the US (mind you that in Germany you have at least 24 days of vacation per year and get more and more the longer you work...ugggghhhh i need to return to Germany!!!!) and uploaded pictures from their trip. I am stealing them now to show the whole world...haha not really because i have like 5 people that look at my blog since i can't get anyone of my friends to actually start one :(...shame on you!!!

So...enjoy!!!!




This was their enormous RV they traveled with!

Craig took Mella & Daniel to Mirror Lake and Provo Falls while myself had to sit in an office all DAY :(







Daniel was brave enough to take a dip in the cold water!


Mella took a little bath in Mirror Lake :)

We all stayed at a friends place in Park City and did a pub crawl that night!



The next morning Mella was ready to do some major damage to her credit card at the Outlet Mall...I think she was in haven when she arrived there!

We stopped at Sundance!


...and went to Salt Lake for a delicious Sushi Dinner :)



We miss you and can't wait to have you back visiting!!!!

2 comments:

Whitney Booth said...

So fun Jos! I am sorry the US doesn't have more vacation... I should move to Germany too :) Your hair looks soooo blonde in those pictures, so pretty. Love you.

Sumduma said...

Hi Josi, gladly I don't have to write a blog - you're doing it for me :). We'll never forget those days with you guys - it was awesome... We hope you can make it to Europe in winter for skiing.